question about 1-130

raheleh_a

Registered Users (C)
I want to apply for my mother,borther and 2 sisters for GC all together.because i am filing all forms together what should i write in these sections

item 1 in section D.
If separate petitions are also being submitted for other relatives, give names of each and relationship.

and item 2 section D:2. Have you ever before filed a petition for this or any other alien?
If "Yes," give name, place and date of filing and result.

Thanks in Advance

I want to apply for my mother,borther and 2 sisters for GC all together.because i am filing all forms together what should i write in these sections

item 1 in section D.
If separate petitions are also being submitted for other relatives, give names of each and relationship.

and item 2 section D:2. Have you ever before filed a petition for this or any other alien?
If "Yes," give name, place and date of filing and result.

Thanks in Advance

item 1 in section D[/B].
List the names of your ,borther and 2 sisters

item 2 section D
NO

process time

Thanks, I have another question, really appreciate if you could help me.

How long does it take if my mother applies for my siblings after she gets her citizenship?

I am applying for my mother and my brother and sisters now, I think it is going to take 10 years, but if i wait for my mom to apply for them it is going to take more. Am i right?

It depends on how old your siblings are and it they are married or not. If they are under 21 once your mother becomes a citizen, they will be considered immediate relatives and it will be fast.

At any rate, your mother applying for your siblings would be faster than you applying for them. If they are unmarried, I suggest you have your mother apply for them immediately after she becomes a permanent resident.

thanks for your quick reply

all of them are more than 21 years old and 2 of them are married. i suppose it takes about 10 years if i apply for them ,and if i wait for my mom it is gonna take about 11 years.is this right?
I am not sure if my mom gets her citizenship in a manner time or not,so i think it is better to apply for them now. can she apply for her children after getting her permanent resident card? my younger sister isn't married yet,what if after my mom applies for her ,she gets married?

thanks for your help

Last edited by a moderator: