Q21 Part C of I130 and G325A's Applicant's Last 5 years Residence

GrnCrdHolder

I am preparing the documents for my wife's U.S. visa. I have filled I130 form and G325A for myself and will get G325A from my wife. We got married recently on 28 Dec 2010, and after the wedding we stayed together at my home in India for a week and then I came back to US. Once I left she too went to her parents house as it is in the same city.

In Question 21 of part C of form I 130 I mentioned address of my home in India where she stayed with me for a week. Now I have some doubts how to fill G325As.

1) Should my wife mention this stay of 1 week in form G325A's Applicants last 5 year residence column, as during that time her primary residence was her parent's house and now too she is staying with her parents?

2) Further, my wife got confused for filling up the Applicant's last 5 year employment history for her G325A. Currently she is a student, and was working for 3 months in year 2009. From that time till dec 2010 she was unemployed. Now the concern is should we mention the unemployment period in G325A or only mention her being a student and her 3 month work. I searched lot of forums for it, I could not find a clear answer. Some say that better to mention everything for last 5 year's employment, that will leave no gap for dates between the jobs. Other say that they have asked employment history, thus being unemployed should not be mentioned. Please advice me on this one too.

Anticipating a quick reply

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: