Q. for those who applied for Passport after Feb.15th

Imy

Registered Users (C)
Can you please post when and where you applied, how long it took for the check to be cashed and your status to appear. Also please post if it was expedited or not.

I am trying to see how long it is taking to get the passport these days. I applied on Feb 23 and still have not seen my check cashed or status ome on-line:cool: . I applied in Santa Clara with normal processing.

Any thing after citizenship has a better place now, the "Life after citizenship" forum. Since passport application is not processed by USCIS, and there aren't any issues or concerns that are even closer to those of citizenship application processing, questions about passport processing are totally out of place here. Go ahead, call me an a*e if you wish, but most worried/eager people come here for answers or information regarding citizenship processing, please show some respect to them. Even driver's license application has something to do with immigration status, why not post questions about them here?

Last edited by a moderator:
I applied expedited on Feb 21st and the application was received by Passport Agency on Feb 22nd.

Checks were cashed on Feb 26th and online status appeared on Mar 2nd.

Passport will arrive on Mar 6th.

All in all, it'll be done in less than 2 weeks.

Go ahead, call me an a*e if you wish...

Well you are being a bit harsh. We've had many passport discussions here before, and I don't think anybody has died as a result, so maybe its time to chill out and relax a bit.

Imy - application status might never show up correctly online. Last summer I received my expedited passport just under 3 weeks, and never was able to find the case status online.

boatbod, you are right, sorry Imy.

hi,
no offense taken.

We all know to get to the point where you can apply for the passport requires a very lengthy and trying process for everyone, not too many exceptions here.

My intention was not to upset anyone but to get the info I am interested.
Keep the faith your wait will be over soon too.