Q about LUD changes

bishma

Registered Users (C)
Gurus,

I got RFE on 12/15/04 for Employment verification. I sent the RFE on 12/30/04. USCIS recvd on 1/4/05. LUD changed on 1/4, 1/5, 1/6, 1/7(So early in the morning. Time now is 8:37 ET).

Any clues??

Thanks,
Bishma

bishma said:
Gurus,

I got RFE on 12/15/04 for Employment verification. I sent the RFE on 12/30/04. USCIS recvd on 1/4/05. LUD changed on 1/4, 1/5, 1/6, 1/7(So early in the morning. Time now is 8:37 ET).

Any clues??

Thanks,
Bishma

This seems to be a fairly normal pattern for RFE responses at the moment. My family's 485 receipt dates are similar to yours. My approval came in early December (without RFE) but my spouse and children are pending. They received RFEs for new photographs and marriage certificate in mid-December. Their RFEs were received on December 28, followed by several LUD changes until 1/3/05; nothing since. I think the emails and website are updated automatically after the close of business, so they appear during evening or early morning hours. Other recent threads here report similar LUD changes. Hopefully we will start to see some approvals of these cases very soon.

bishma said:
Gurus,

Any clues??

Thanks,
Bishma

I am in a similar situation. I had a RFE on 12/14/04 for EV and BC. I replied for the RFE on 12/27/04. LUD has been changing every weekday since then, but no message change.

usually, such "noise" (i.e. so many changes in LUD) means close approval. I don't want to keep high expectations, however I've seen that happening in the past more than once.
I cross my fingers for you,

best,

I agree with gvaknin

For my case, USCIS rcvd my RFE response on 12/29 and LUD changed since then (except holiday) until yesterday my case was approved. My guess that your case is along the line to get approval. This is a good sign that at least you know you are moving in the line ...

concern..

crystal_yajing said:
For my case, USCIS rcvd my RFE response on 12/29 and LUD changed since then (except holiday) until yesterday my case was approved. My guess that your case is along the line to get approval. This is a good sign that at least you know you are moving in the line ...
=====================================================

My main concern on that it might again clog the system. If USCIS starts piling up the rfe replies without approvals, the delays might increases for those kind of cases.

I am also in a similar situation.. My daughter's LUD changed twice.. and that too early in the morning.. 1/5 and 1/7 - mine LUD has remained unchanged. wife's LUD changed after 2nd fp.. does that mean anything at all ? :confused: :confused:

PD : May 2001
485 ND : Nov 2002
1st FP : Dec 2003
wife's 2nd fp: Aug 2003
my 2ndFP : Nov 2004

My LUD changed again today so early in the morning. Gurus any clues what's happening. Getting restless with these changes.