Pump received plastic card

pumpin

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

Subsequent to my approval on 02/04/02, I got stamped at Santa Ana on 02/11/02, and I received my card on 05/06/02. The mail stamp showed that it was dispatched from Laguna Niguel on 05/02/02. The AVM said that the card was ordered on 04/30/02. So, I got it within a week from the time the AVM message changed to "Card Ordered...". The turn-around time from I-551 stamp to the actual card was less than 3 months.

I am very happy to note that my journey finally ends here. I was practically living and breathing on this site almost everyday. I must admit that that this forum has been a source of encouragement for me all along. Sometimes, it also has been a source of entertainment with "Dosa Kid" stories, and other antics by fake imposters. But all in all, you guys have been awesome. I still miss Ciba\'s presence on this board. I don\'t think Ciba will ever return. Now that my journey ends, I might not be popping up here very often. Though, I will be happy to join anyone from the discussion on "Ideas to celebrate AOS approval" thread. RSRGC, just let me know when you intend to celebrate at Indian restaurant in Pasadena.

Good luck to those who are still waiting for an outcome on their respective cases. People like Pcee, rsrgc have kept the board alive with their discussions. I hope the trend continues.

- Pump

Congratulations! Your Journey is truly over, the last step ...

seems to have been especially devoid of any pain. My stamping was on 3/21 @ Santa Ana, so hopefully I will get my card by the end of June. You are right, I also don\'t think ciba will return. Folks have to move on. I am sure I will remember the times on this board with nostalgia a few years down the road. Good Luck to everybody. Good idea to meet in Pasadena!

how do you check the status of plastic card processing?

Please let me know how we can find out the status of plastic card processing. Which number to call?
Thanks.

Guys

I have sent a private message to
the following ids

Dee Rod

pumpin

regarding details of when and where we shall meet at Pasadena

Anyone else who would like to join please post a message to this thread.

rsrgc

RSRGC, I read your message only today

I was away on a business trip to Atlanta. Came back last night, and read your private message. I am coming to New Delhi Palace today for lunch. I hope to see you and DeeRod there. Hopefully, I should be able to recognize you.

Pump