Proof of household member relationship with my mother

nard4jahn

My mom is the petitioner for her under 21 years old son(my brother that is). Since she doesn't have income, I am the joint sponsor and added my husband as my household member since we file tax jointly also would like to use the household income. Her petition got approved but once it's moved to NVC, they rejected that I cannot be a sponsor. Instead they said my husband can be the sponsor and I need to be household member under my mom. Mind you, she is living in my house but for a reason that I don't understand they said I needed to be added as a household member under her so we can use mine and my husband's income. Problem is when I provided my hospital birth certificate to prove that she is my mom, they rejected it. They said I should provide a birth certificate that was issued by a government authority, which I do not have. It's the same birth certificate I used to have her green card approved in 2016. I know DNA is the ultimate solution to prove she is my mom but I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars if there's a way I can avoid that. What kind of document should I need to provide as a proof of household member relationship with my mom since that's all they requested anyway?