Proof of citezenship

kaconeee

Hi, I have US passport, and I come in LA to live with my brother. I go to get my SSN, and they wont to gibe them proof of citezenship, I didn’t get consular birth abroad when I get my passport. What is my solutions? Where I can get proof? Thank you!

Ask for a supervisor. I updated my social security to being a citizen with my US passport. That's all the proof you need.

Go to a different SSN office.
US passport (assuming that's what you have) is proof of US citizenship. You would not have gotten a passport with proving eligibility of US citizenship abroad.

You can apply for a N600 document later, but that's a different matter.

Hi, I have US passport, and I come in LA to live with my brother. I go to get my SSN, and they wont to gibe them proof of citezenship, I didn’t get consular birth abroad when I get my passport. What is my solutions? Where I can get proof? Thank you!
Did you give them two documents showing your date of birth, e.g. your foreign birth certificate and your US passport?

Is your US passport a regular passport (as opposed to a limited or emergency passport)?

Did you give them two documents showing your date of birth, e.g. your foreign birth certificate and your US passport?

Is your US passport a regular passport (as opposed to a limited or emergency passport)?
Yes I give them Birth Certifikate from Srbia, traneted and original one. Yes my passport is regular.