Processing time ?

chantilly

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My case status on line says that my I485 was transferred to the office of Los Angeles CA for them to schedule and condict my interview....

My I485 RD IS May 13,04 and ND May 19th, 04 however when i check the processing time on line it shows that the Los Angeles District office is now processing case with RD of July 1st, 04.
My RD is May 13th, 04, how come I still have not heard from then if they are processing July 1st, 04.

Any clue ?
Thanks for your help.

Chantilly. :rolleyes:

chantilly said:
Hi,

My case status on line says that my I485 was transferred to the office of Los Angeles CA for them to schedule and condict my interview....

My I485 RD IS May 13,04 and ND May 19th, 04 however when i check the processing time on line it shows that the Los Angeles District office is now processing case with RD of July 1st, 04.
My RD is May 13th, 04, how come I still have not heard from then if they are processing July 1st, 04.

Any clue ?
Thanks for your help.

Chantilly. :rolleyes:
Well for your case, since it's just been transferred recently, may be the perceived lack of activity. I've heard it takes 1-2 months for the case to get transferred and activity to begin.
Also, it's some people's understanding that the processing times shown for district offices only refer to family based cases. When I went to my local district office, they referred to the same processing date listed on the website even though my case is an EB case.