Processing Time- what is wrong?

newjourney

Registered Users (C)
According to data released on Nov 14, Nebraska was processing cases received in Feb, 2007. Now data released on Dec 14 shows it is processing cases received in Oct 2006. What is USCIS doing?:eek:

Do not rely on those processing time, it gives false hopes, especially when it comes down to asylee's adjustment, it is all lie and bureaucracy. That shows their inefficiency to process cases as scheduled

I think you will learn from a lot of people on this site, the experience with the "processing time" is NOT accurate. I am not sure why they even go by it. I waited for 2 years to get my GC and it wasn't backdated to match the original application. Which to me is unfair. But that is what you face when you are under people's mercy. You abide by the rules... I am not sure if it is the law, but the rules that they impose... Bottom line, you just have to pray that your case gets processed within a reasonable amount of time. Try to follow the timelines and stay on top of them, with INFOPASS and whatever other options you have... All the best!

Hi

Hi everybody,

I'm a little bit confused, my brother applied for asylum, he even went to the asylum interview with an asylum officer since august 2007.
Unfortunately no decision is sent yet, do you guy can suggest us some advice based on your experience of the past?

Is there any phone numberg he can use to check the status of his case?It sounds like no information is displayed about his case when visiting www.uscis.gov

The second question is:How long it takes for the employment authorization to be sent?He applied for it almost two months ago, still no decision expect the receipt notice he received form the uscis.

By the way, does anyone know the meaning of 8CFR 208.7(a)(1) ????

I thank you all.........................

According to data released on Nov 14, Nebraska was processing cases received in Feb, 2007. Now data released on Dec 14 shows it is processing cases received in Oct 2006. What is USCIS doing?:eek:
Read my posting "I am mad after the conversation on the phone" I was surprised also about the dates , especially when I had been checking dates online every week on December and called them three times. But it was still 27 days outside of processing time to file a inquiry on December. So, finally when I called again yesterday,I was told to be thankful for getting this status. I had been waiting for GC for 4 years. I know about 5 cases, when people got GC within a year. Also Texas does much slower (my file was in Texas). I hoped that my husband was going to be lucky one, but I guess not in this life. Karma :)