Processing Time "Question and Tracker"

TroySJ

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

Here is a good tracker for different cases:

http://www.trackitt.com/usa-immigration-trackers/i140-tracker/

One thing that I do not understand is that when I look at the data in this sites There are people who have applied and got their I140 approved very recently, so how come the the processing time is Nov 2006, I do not understand the exact definition of processing time

Can you please explain this to me,

Troy

Hi Guys,

Here is a good tracker for different cases:

http://www.trackitt.com/usa-immigration-trackers/i140-tracker/

One thing that I do not understand is that when I look at the data in this sites There are people who have applied and got their I140 approved very recently, so how come the the processing time is Nov 2006, I do not understand the exact definition of processing time

Can you please explain this to me,

Troy

When USCIS publishes dates, it guarantees that any I-140 upto that date has been approved. Ofcourse it doesnt mean that anyone after that date cant get an approval.

Moreover, in recent times, it has been noticed that I-140 approval follows labor PD, implying that if one's PD is current, I-140 is likely to be approved irrespective of its ND, hence you see many people from EB2-ROW category (and others with current PD) have their I-140 approvals coming along much quicker compared to others.

Thanks a lot for the Info,

My PD is current. I have not yet filed I140/485, I have my Labor approved and I am hoping that my lawyers file them as soon as possible:confused:

It seems that my file is going to Nebraska as I am working in California,

I can only hope that what you mentioned about PD and faster I140 is true

Please let me know if you have any comment or advice,

Many thanks,

Troy

Hello,

My I-140 receipt date is 22 Jan 2007. Looking at the recent Nebreska Center processing dates, it shows the date 06 APR 2007, but so far , I didn't know the status of my I-140 case ?

Please advise me what to do ?

Thanks,

Sincerely,

Open up a SR (Service Request) through your lawyer or you can do it yourself. Just call customer service number (on I-140 receipt) and ask them about the status of your application. Mine is pending since Jan29 2007 at Nebraska ... its an EB3 application ... Please let me know the outcome.

Hello,

My I-140 receipt date is 22 Jan 2007. Looking at the recent Nebreska Center processing dates, it shows the date 06 APR 2007, but so far , I didn't know the status of my I-140 case ?

Thanks,

Sincerely,

I tried to call them on Dec 28, but the officer told me that he cannot discuss the case with me as I am a beneficiary and not the applicant/attorny for the case.

My attorney is against opening a SR, saying there is no use of calling them as they will not do anything even after the service request and suggested me to wait for some more time.

Hi NJGCseeker and Sathe

Mine is dec2006 and still pending Eb3

Hello,

Thanks,

Sincerely,

Congrats

Congrats parar for the 140 approval.

I believe NSC is processing 140s based on the processing dates listed under USCIS site for NSC. Mine was filed on july 6th and receipt notice they sent was on July 12th 2007 and my PD is Apr 2001. Well, its a substitution my employer has done for me. I was just wondering, when this will be approved.

Its already 6 months over after the receipt notice.

Some one please advise. Thank you