processing has resumed on your case. about FP

dec11thRD

Registered Users (C)
Now I am getting confused

Finger print for "ADJUST TO PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS were received, and processing has resumed on your case. "

means what??

I think you might be in for some real trouble.
Your name might have appeared on their records.
Check with your attorney.

dec11thRD

If it does say

Finger print for "ADJUST TO PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS were received, and processing has resumed on your case. "

Why are you confused

To JULY16

See the another two threads started by Kab_Ayega_Azadi and pittsburgh

Last edited by a moderator:
dec11thRD

You have no reason to worry, the 2 posters that you mentioned, talk about Non Ident, basically thats a message from FBI to INS infroming INS that the FP was Not Identifiable with their data base.

Until INS recieves that message from FBI they will not play the message (FP recieved on ======= and processing has resumed) so it basically means your FP is ok no problems what so ever.

And Kab_Ayega_Azadi and pittsburgh have nothing to worry about also.

So relax and wait it out

July_16 is correct

Yes... July 16 is correct...
I confirmed with my attorney…
So relax and enjoy the good news..
:cool: :eek:

post interesting

This post was (question and responses) were funny and made me laugh.

I had been getting this message since my FP was done.

July16 , I like your responses. I think you keep yourself in other person's position and give very wise advise/details. I am also surprised many times at your quick and accurate answers.
Good job...

It may be two things

1) your FBI cleared , your applications is waiting for next step
that means they waiting to start on ur application

2) Your FBI cleared .

Various INS officers will deal the cases , some will update with proper numbers and some or not .

Onething we have to remeber , if our FBI report found something , they will never update the message . Because they have to investigate further and confirm.in such case arises then they might say " We received your Finger prints , we still working on this case" , this might also come if our finger prints are not clear also. So We need not worry abt this .

One more thing , Most of us are computer programmers , we are well aware abt voice modelrs , they already programmed some voices , but it will add some additional things

say for example : if you are processing I-140 , So it will annouce as
Your I-XXX is received on date MM/DD/YYYY it will take NNN to NNN days . "rest is "
in this case I-XXX , MM/DD/YYYY NNN are decode based on the some digits rest of the words are preprogrammed.

So same case in you finger prints . for finger prints unless they get the report from FBI they dont annouce. in this case it might be
1) Paritial results might be received . still waiting for confirmation from FBI.
2) Reports received waiting for next action , that means the officers might be updated with next step that is " received ,cleared proceed for next step"

Sorry for long posting

Please kindly dont misinterprete the meanings , .If anything wrong in my posting please clarify and forgive me
Our experience and mesages will give some kind oif help to others.

good luck friends

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I am Confused

sivak_c

What was that about :confused: :confused: :confused:

gcwait0902

Thanks a Ton,
Experience is the best Teacher. (Been There Done That) :D :D :D

July16,

Is nothing wrong in his case . They are waiting for next action .
this what i understand , "they are waitng to start his case"

What i am saying is if FBI reports find something they will never reveal outside so easily. It will create lot of problems .

Cheers!!!!!!!!