processing dates on CIS website

Lina_12

Registered Users (C)
Hi, everybody!
I sent my forms (i-130, 485, based on marrige to US citizen) on October 22, 2004, my DO is Chicago. Now on the website it's sayng they process November 15. And i still din't get anything... Should I call them or keep waiting?
All other Docs (Wotk athor., AP) I've got on time, done FP in the begining of November last year...)
Thanks for advise!

Lina_12 said:
Hi, everybody!
I sent my forms (i-130, 485, based on marrige to US citizen) on October 22, 2004, my DO is Chicago. Now on the website it's sayng they process November 15. And i still din't get anything... Should I call them or keep waiting?
All other Docs (Wotk athor., AP) I've got on time, done FP in the begining of November last year...)
Thanks for advise!

Get an INFOPASS and talk to an immigration officer.

Lina_12 said:
Hi, everybody!
Thanks for advise!
I think, you should wait for 30 days (untill Nov 22) before calling or making infopass appointment, as mentioned in USCIS website. Otherwise immigration officer will sent you back telling the same.

int0928 said:
I think, you should wait for 30 days (untill Nov 22) before calling or making infopass appointment, as mentioned in USCIS website. Otherwise immigration officer will sent you back telling the same.

Going by the history of unpredictable processing dates, i would still suggest paying them a visit as soon as possible. Worth a try....

Last edited by a moderator:
you can try with the infopass....although at the time I got my interview letter my DO date was almost 5 months past my application date. However, from the first time my application became past due until the date I got my interview letter was only 3.5 months. Basically in 3.5 months, the application processing date for my DO advanced by 5 months. Hope that makes sense...

Thanks for responses!
I'll probably wait till October 22...then make an info-pass appointment.