Processing by FP date

VSC12_98_EB1

Registered Users (C)
It seems to me that VSC is processing I-485 by FP date. Regardless what your ND date is (anywere from October 98 to April 99),
you\'ll be processed only when your FP date becomes current. At this moment this seems to be 6/99. The only question is what determens when your FP-request notice is going to be send out. For instance, we (me and my husband) had no additional request during the whole I-485 processing, yet it took them several months longer (compared to some board members) to send us FP request.
This is my observation, maybe I am wrong.

No Title

Hi VSC12_98_EB1,

Could you please explain your statement "when your FP dates become current"? Thanks.

"a.k.a. ....FP and Current...."

No Title

This is what I meant. After receiving the notice from VSC that VSC got your I-485 (I485 RD & ND), person normaly waits between 3-7 months to get another notice- a FP request notice. So you find person with I485 RD/ND anywere from say October 98 to April 99 giving fingerprints in June 99. Thus their FP date is ~same. So if my theory is correct, and they process by FP date, we should not be surprised to see VSC clearing cases of say April 99 and October 98.

I wonder if there are any people left on this board with I485 ND 10-11-12/98 and FP earlier then 6/99
Good luck to everybody!

No Title

>

I wonder if there are any people left on this board with I485 ND 10-11-12/98 and FP earlier then 6/99

Yep, there\'s a few of us with ND 12/98, FP 05/99 still hanging around...

No Title

Though FP expiry is a priority, I don\'t think VSC is strictly processing by FP dates alone. For example the following dates posted by Narik in main 485 board shows it -
(VSC,EB3-INDIA,PD:Nov95,I485RD:Feb99,EAD1:Feb99, FP:AUG99,EAD2:Feb00,Approval:6/16/00).