Problem with eb5

Shreya1167

I am indian citizen. I had filed i526 in July 2011 for me,my wife and two children. In jan 2012 uscis aproved my petition and transfer my case ti NVC . after that in April 2012 they issue NOIR to all the investor with same project (some issue with regional centre, paperwork from our side is ok) in August 2012 they revoke the petition after response file by regional centre. Regional centre filed law suit in sept2012 and case reopen in November 2012 and issue RFE again.again papers submitted by regional centre and USCIS denied petition in nov 2013.now regional centre want to file in federal court again. What is our chance to prevail?. My one child is above 21 in the mean time.I am indian doctor and my wife having maser degree. My daugher is bright medical student. Is there any other type of visa catagory for us Togo USA having this immigrant petition pending? I am very anxious.so please guide me.

This visa category has become a target of scammers and is under a lot of scrutiny these days. No surprise that after scrutiny your petition was disallowed. Without knowing the details of the proposal and what is happening, no one in these forums can tell you what the outcome will be. You can try the website of US Embassy in India to explore other options that might work for you and then withdraw this application. Once that happens, you can apply in another category that works for you.