Priviliged RFE Holders - Please respond.

GeeCee Saga

Registered Users (C)
I might be sounding a little impatient here. But what to do...
I was told more than a week back that my RFE had been issued. But haven't seen anything in the mail yet.
Guyz who hold RFE's can you tell me what is the time difference between your issue date and the date you received it. How long did it take before you guyz got it. So I can know how long INS will sleep over the document before i get the first darshan of it.

Thanx Much
GCS

Hello.

mine was issued on 13th Aug, received by 19th aug and our reply sent on 21st by FEDEX, received by INS on 26th. waiting for approval.

Same case with me for RFE

Originally posted by ncnandu
Hello.

mine was issued on 13th Aug, received by 19th aug and our reply sent on 21st by FEDEX, received by INS on 26th. waiting for approval.
Vermont received my RFE on 20th, also waiting for approval. What was yr receipt data of 485?

Long wait here

I was told that the officer has requested for more information on Aug 14th. RFE has not been sent out yet. The AVM message has not been changed.
When my attorney called last monday, she was told that the RFE is in "Typing".

Still waiting. :(

uh oh..
That is the same situation with me. I was told the RFE is in typing and my AVM message has not changed. Gr8 that means I'm in for a long wait too.
My AVM anywayz says that my card is being mailed out to me even before the approval.
These guyz r so screwed up!!
God how do you have the patience. Haven't you called up again to ask what's going on?????

My case is not complicated in anyway. Been with the same company for 3 years. 10 others from my comapny were approved without a peep. I am assuming I will be asked for employment letter, pay stub etc.

My lawyer is being a little pro-active. She called VT today. RFE is still in "typing". They are "working" on it.

One good thing that came up was that my lawyer found out that my EAD extension is approved (on 9/6 and card is on its way). I will keep you posted.

RD:8/8/01
ND:9/27/01

RFE issued on 8/9/02 - Employment letter and last 3 pay statements.
RFE received on 8/20/02
RFE replied on 8/30/02
RFE received and processing resumed on 9/4/02

My attorney's assistant who handles my case was on vacation for a week, so they send reply only after 10 days. Damn..I can't say anything; I'm not paying for GC.