Priority dates finally moved by two years

Good news

This is really good news for all of us who has been waiting for this. My priority date is June 23rd, 2005 - not sure how long that 22 days going to take. Any idea?

Thanks

When I saw the June bulletin and compared it to May, I though this was a mistake.... how do they plan to move two years of cases in just one month? I have a friend waiting on 2005 to become available and I was afraid to tell him about the bulletin, hoping it's not a mistake...
Good for all of us if they move this fast :)

USCIS gets more money in Fees, employers can sell labors and make money as well. I agree that it will be great relief to most of the people, who can get their GC's or atleast EAD/AP, but they should have moved the dates after stopping labor substitution.

Oh Finally

My priority date is Feb 05 2003 and my labor is still not approved. I guess now once my Labor is approved i can file for 140 and 485 at the same time.

The date is 01APR2004 ... in June2007 bulletin

=> Do we have to wait till 01June07 to file 485?

=> Is 01APRIL2004 date inclusive or does it mean last priority date that can file is 31MAR2004? (i.e. can 01APR2004 PD file in June07?)

You should have your Manager or Attorney contact DOL. I had the same problem and my Attorney contacted DOL (Chicago) and AILA group in Washington D.C. and they requested to speedup mine and I got approval in 15 days. Hope this helps .....

Thanks