Priority dates Changed

No Title

yeah right.. wake up and reset your calender wherever you maybe.. those are March 2001 dates.. Hello !! You are now in March 2002.

Sorry Guys

Sorry Guys but that was the information on this very site. The link was saying March 2002 but it opened 2001. So do not blame me.

No Title

Man, wasnt I scared too ! Anyways, what is the priority date as of now ? How long would it take for my spouse to get the EAD after my 140 is cleared ?

All is fine now

As of the last notification, all is current. But knowing what happened regarding the student visa application of the terrorists, I feel that things will slow down.

I understand EAD is taking about 60 days or so till two weeks back.

Guptajee...why are you troubleing all of us...

MY BP meters mercury just shot and broke the tube, you jackass, you almost killed me.

At least I was able to scribble on a sheet of paper, www.immigration.com, SGupta, and Priorty Dates, so if the authorities come, they know why I died..

PD: 04/1998
Waited F**** 4 yrs to get my LC
I-140 got in 3 months, and just 3 days from filing my I-485, you almost killed me...

On the lighter side, your post was fun...you got many people..

Sam

Sorry Sam

Sorry SAM. Didnt want to do that.

I had the same reaction and even wrote to my lawyers and then when I visited some other site I got the correct info. Even still, if you check it out you will know what I mean. On the home page of immigration.com, click on "The Visa Bulletin 03/11/01" link. On the new page click on March 2002. You will know what I mean. When I read the current dates, without looking at the notification date, I got a heart attack myself.

Sp the jackass is not me but the idiot who put that link there.

Gupta....take it easy man...

I like this thread..Shock..then relief..then humour...Cool !!!