Priority date prediction

HasiruPatra

Registered Users (C)
Any one has any clue on How much longer can Priority date can move?. But i guess based on the previous dates may be Sept 2002. Please share your thoughts..

Thanks
HP

HasiruPatra said:
Any one has any clue on How much longer can Priority date can move?. But i guess based on the previous dates may be Sept 2002. Please share your thoughts..

Thanks
HP
Wait for 3 days and you'll know for sure !!

I don't think they have any reasonable way of moving these dates ... much like USCIS processing dates.

1st july 2002 will be my guess ......but then who knows!!!! ... the may 2005 dates should be out any time now ...

ya its posted on Murthy.com .. the main guy said that it will move to 1st june 2002 , and since all this happened on 11th april .. most likely the date will be 1st jun 2002 , unless they change their mind at the last minute , because from the past posting of the dates it looks like they are ready with their report by 8th or 9th of every month .

looks like i have to wait for june bulletin because my PD is june 3 2002 .

BTW june 1 2002 was a saturday , but they generally stick to their tradition
1st jan,1st mar,1st apr ....so on 1st june .......

keeping fingers crossed ....

hope I dont have to wait longer than you are

IPC302 said:
ya its posted on Murthy.com .. the main guy said that it will move to 1st june 2002 , and since all this happened on 11th april .. most likely the date will be 1st jun 2002 , unless they change their mind at the last minute , because from the past posting of the dates it looks like they are ready with their report by 8th or 9th of every month .

looks like i have to wait for june bulletin because my PD is june 3 2002 .

BTW june 1 2002 was a saturday , but they generally stick to their tradition
1st jan,1st mar,1st apr ....so on 1st june .......

keeping fingers crossed ....

hope I dont have to wait longer than you are...my PD is July 2002

I am thrilled

I am very thrilled to know these PD date move for EB3 because my PD is May 31st 2002 and I am now again on radar for possible approval.

my guess is they are proceeding cautiously trying to avoid creating a scenario where dates rock ahead then fall back. we should get a better idea once the Backlog processing approvals start rolling in (i wonder how many EB3s are there in BPC for 2000, 01,02. ANy estimate anyone?) and the last quarter starts (July).

Good news. I hope the farmers really process the cases faster and move the dates further.

Bim,

Your signature says that your First EAD was approved on 10/03/2003 and you are applying for second EDA&AP. Is your EAD already expired?
If your EDA is expired then what is your visa status?

Thanks

mydearcard said:
Bim,

Your signature says that your First EAD was approved on 10/03/2003 and you are applying for second EDA&AP. Is your EAD already expired?
If your EDA is expired then what is your visa status?

Thanks

I am on H-1B. I will complete 6 years in the month of Feb 2006. Also, I am not willing to change my employer. Hence, I did not fee necessity to renew EAD. I may apply EAD again in the month of October, 2005 so that it will give me work authorization when I complete 6 years. Initially, I thought of filing for 7th year extension. But, the high fee for H1 extension is making me to think twice.