Priority Date empty on 485 Notice Receipt

yjw99

Just received 485 notice receipt from my attorney. But the priority date is empty. Is this normal?

Also, my attorney made an error on my wife\'s I-485 form, checked the wrong box on application type. Should check "My spouse applied for adjustment of status" rather than "immigration petition give me immediate immigration visa". What do I have to do? Any suggestions?

Thank you!

PD[10/18/99] RD [2/7/01] ND[2/14/01]
Received AP [3/7/01] and EAD [3/16/01]

No Title

Same thing with mine PD date box on the receipts are empty, dont know what it means . Also A# is diffrent on the EAD/AP and I-485 receipt. Already got the EAD and AP do i need to worry ? , Also wife\'s EAC# for I-485 says " Case can not be found .. " on the AVM.

Please give me any advise as to what to do or simply waite and waite ..

RD 02/01, EB3, other

No Title

Same thing with me. The priority date box is empty. I spoke to my attorney about this. There is no problem as per the attorney. Atleast it is good to know that there are other people with the same situation. I INS file (electronic version) will have the PD on it. So i hope there is nothing to worry.

As per the mistake in the A# on the EAD, you have to have it changed. Call the INS office and inform them about the mistake. They will send you an amended card. If you start using the EAD card with the wrong A# you will have problems. In my case, I did not even notice that they made a mistake on the EAD card. However, when my spouse went to the social security office to have the SS card changed from "NOT ELIGIBLE FOR EMPLOYMENT" to eligible for employment, they punched in the A# on the EAD, and they came up with some other person\'s information. So you have to have the correct A# on the card.

Hope this helps.