Primary approved, Spouse RFE sent on 10/23, waiting for approval

nandy madhavi

Registered Users (C)
Spouse ND Jul 12 00, EB2, RFE repplied on 10/19, Acknowledged on 10/23, Waiting for approval.
RFE for bio graphical info and employment letter,date of hire, prospects for continuing in the employment,
RFE was repplied with all the info, still no news from INS. Most of the RFE cases were approved between 2-3
 weeks, Is any one waiting for RFE repplied on or before 10/23,still waiting for the response from INS ? Please
 let me know.

Thanks

ND jan 03 ,01 RD DEC20 ,2000 , RFE issued to spouse on Nov 1,2000

but for primary no RFE. Don\'t know what the RFE is about.Till now attorney didn\'t receive the RFE. Talked to IIO but didn\'t mention what the RFE is about. INS has resent the RFE to attorney since 14 days passed.

RFE issued on 10/5/01 for employment letter

RFE issued on 10/5/01 for employment letter. INS received the letter on 10/29/01. Waiting for the approval. RD 09/10/00,ND 10/10/00.

what? employment letter for spouse?!

this is kind of strange, since the primary is already approved. Why they still need that kind of docs for spouse? doesnt make sense to me. if you can clearify, it will be helpful.

My case is approved couple days before, and now waiting decision on my wife\'s case. You message make me concerned :), this RFE is strange.

thanks

beef

RFE FOR spouse

Donot worry, you might not get it also. In our case, Primary was approved on Aug 15 01, Both primary & spouse are working from the beginging (Both entered into the country with H1 visas, working from the day1, No bench even single day),
Both primary & spouse applied at the same time, same day. FP, AP, EAD received at the same time, Some how primary only got the approval letter not the spouse, we waited for 3 weeks, later called INS, they said file got separated, it might take 30 - 60 days, After 60 days, they sent an RFE like this. I too donot know why they asked RFE like this, I am guessing, it could be because he has H1 from the beginging, Any way we both work for the same company from the day1 to till now, so we did not have any problems, we sent it, But if the spouse is on H4, they canot ask for the empl letter any way. Only concerned i had was, why they asked for the \'Prospects for the continuing in the employment\' for dependent, I asked Lawyer about this, Lawyer says, since the file got seperated, they might have asked for.

Hope i explain in detail, I hope this will help you, All the best