PD OCT 2003
140/485 ND JAN 2005
140 AD FEB 2005
FP (me and wife) 5 AUG 2005
RFE (me and wife - legal status) 17 AUG 2005
RFE ACK (me and wife) 1 SEP 2005
485 (me) AD 6 SEP 2005
485 (wife) AD ??????

I am the primary applicant, just got the approval email this morning for myself. What could be the reason that is holding my wife up? Can they approve the primary applicant while the dependant's name check is still pending? or it's just a matter of time and the way INS works? Should I talk to INS to find out?

any help will be appreciated.

I am in the same boat

Hi Gcwaiter66

I am also in the same boat.
We are seeing lot of similar cases these days.

Let me know if you have any update on your dependent case.
I will do the same.

Regards,
APIND004

Hello

Mine was the same case. Do not worry ..the whole family is also around the corner for you all as well.

See my signature for details.

Same boat

We are in the same boat! I got my approval in June and we have yet to hear for my husband. Every time I call TSC they tell me that our cases have been seperated etc. We are waiting.
Ellada

Seperated why?

Hi Elladaa -

Any reasoning why it got seperated?
What kind of Visa is your Husband holding, I mean H1 or H4?

Regards,
APIND004

Don't know

apind004,
I don't know why our cases were seperated. Up to the FP notices, everything was coming together. At TSC, they tell me that nothing is missing: name check and FP are ok. The file is where it should be. From what I understand, it is a matter of the agent who approved my case to open that file and approve his. We will see. My husband has been on H4.

Keep in touch.
Ellada

Primary and son approved 06/28/05
My wife and daughter still waiting
Priority date 04/27/01
Do you think that I have good chances to get approvals in October for them based on PD
Category EB-3 (Mexico)
LC RD 04/27/01
LC AD 05/28/04
I140 RD 06/22/04 AD 06/25/05
I485 RD 07/16/04 AD 06/28/05

dependent not approved due to name check pending

I just called TSC, a nice lady told me that my wife's 485 was not approved because her name check is pending, which is the worst scenario. she said on the day we did our FPs (5AUG05), name check requests were automatically generated and sent to FBI. Obviously my result came back pretty soon (mine was approved last week, primary).

I already sent emails to NNCP to ask about our name check status last month, of course i know that will take a few months to hear sth. Now what should we do, file FOIPA? or wait a few more months and see.

Any suggestions will be appreciated, and good luck to everyone.

What is TSC 1880 number?

Hi GCWAITER66 -

Can you please give me TSC 1800 number?
Every post says 1800 no but it does not give the full no.

Regards,
Apind004