President signed into law

okun

Registered Users (C)
On Wednesday, October 15, 2003, the President signed into law:
H.R. 2152, which extends for five years a program that allows religious workers to enter the United States as immigrants. Great news for non-minister categories however, it does not affect the approving of form I-485 negatively as most people usually presumed.

NB
As of next week, I will be out of the country to visit my wife. She does not understand why we live apart. I guess some of you are also facing the same dilemma.

All the best!

This reminds me the stupid cricket game, where two batters will be playing while the remaining batters wait patiently and praying for the the batters to get out so they get their chance. Any way we will wait patiently to get our chance . Hope we live until then??:confused: :mad:

my two cents

with this president it makes sence to be a minister or something to get your greencard

Originally posted by okun
On Wednesday, October 15, 2003, the President signed into law:
H.R. 2152, which extends for five years a program that allows religious workers to enter the United States as immigrants. Great news for non-minister categories however, it does not affect the approving of form I-485 negatively as most people usually presumed.

NB
As of next week, I will be out of the country to visit my wife. She does not understand why we live apart. I guess some of you are also facing the same dilemma.

All the best!

Till now CIS was claiming that they were processing your cases(religious workers), now you also join us. Now everyone will be told they are processing H1B. What next????

I pray for your faster family reunion.