"Present Residential Address" on TTSVISAS online form

gupta432

When filling in the details for TT Services appointment for H1b visa, they ask for "Present residential address" on fourth or fifth page of online entry form. Can someone please tell me if this address is US address or India address. I am currently working in USA and this is my first H1b stamping.

Thanks!
Srinivas

ZIP Code???

I had the same question as Srinivas. There is actually a way to enter the US address, but the problem is that it is not accepting 5 digit ZIP Code!!!
Please suggest what to do.

If it doesnt accept 5 length zip codes, then it is taking 6 digit PIn numbers, hence put your Indian address where ever you will stay in India during your visit.

It is a stupid concept though, since your address is US, but since you are getting it stamped in India they are probably wanting your local address, so as to mail your papers etc...

Residential address and local contact information

Hi,

I am trying to fill the ttsvisa application.

I got the same question as what to enter in the residential address section because the form is taking only India pin numbers. But on the next page it asked for local india and us info. I am working in US but the form has "occupation and company name" in India section. I cancelled my application for now.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Satish

hi all,

I also scheduled appointment, but I was not asked to fill any form,, can you get me link or more info about that ??

thank you,

-nanc

its a part of TTSVISA

its part of the TTS visa appointement system. You should be asked for it on the page where it say fill this information carefully as some of it will appear on you visa. At the bottom it asks you for you current residential address in india. you can enter US address, but it does not allow a us (5 digit) zipcode. So i put my indian address for now hoping later I can change it.

nkc

Hi,
I have given India address only,though I am in US.However there is no way to provide US address? Can anyone share your experience recently completed?

Thx!

Reply from TTS

I wrote an email to TTS (Phone is alway busy). I got a reply saying you need to put your indian address. They want the current residential address in india at the time of the Visa filing.

nkc

Here is the reply I got from ttsvisa@chennai:

When entering the US Address in the present residential column
prefix Zero in the US Zip Code.

For Example:
US ZIP CODE: 95129, it should be entered as " 095129 ".

In the "Local Contact information details for India" please enter only the Indian details.If you do not have the information then please complete it using the words NIL or NONE.

Once you confirm the date of appointment the web appointment receipt will be displayed on the broswer.please take the copy of the same and the third page of the web appointment receipt will reflect the details that you have entered while fixing an appointment.

Warm Regards,
Customer Support,
T.T.Services - Chennai.

You can choose Other Country on that page and Choose USA. Enter city name and for zipcode. Try putting zero before the 5 digit zip code.