Precarious Condition

baba2000

Registered Users (C)
RD 12/20/2001
RFE July 18th 2003
replied to USCIS Sep 29th 2003
2nd FP Mar 11th 2004

Last updated date field shows 26th March 2004

Well, I am undergoing a long journey like most of us. Now the latest twist to my story after RFE and 2nd finger print is very interesting and confusing.

Since there is no movement in my case after my 2nd FP, I called Senator and they sent a letter to me yesterday and the contents was not clear.

Gurus, please explain what exactly meant by it.

The letter states ' After receiving reply from Nebraska Service Center a Notice of Intent to deny as been sent to you on March 24th 2004.Till you answer it the case won't proceed'

Question(2)
a) What is Notice of Intent to deny?
b) Online status not changed (but last updated field changed)
c) I did not receive anything till now nor my lawyer.
d) what to do next?

Your advise and opinions are greatly appreciated.

Sorry to know!

Sorry to know this info. You either have to wait for any RFE or letter from NSC or call them at their 800 number. But I doubt they will let you know.

a) What is Notice of Intent to deny?

Notice of Intent to Deny is something like RFE but if my memory goes right you have reply to it 30 days or lesser time span than a RFE. I did receive one for my I-140 and I was bedazzled then but then afer replying it got approved. But make sure that you cover all the points mentioned in that notice in your reply and take some expert immigration lawyer like Rajiv Khanna advice to write the reply.

b) Online status not changed (but last updated field changed)
In my case nothing changed
c) I did not receive anything till now nor my lawyer.
Hang in here....
d) what to do next?
Pick up expert advice on what is the cause for that Notice and reply. Dont Panic by the name of it but remain cautious in your approach.

Just my 2 cents...this just an opinion and not a legal advice....

Thanks coolchap,
Could you tell me who will recieve the notice of intent to deny (lawyer or myself?)