Pre-approved labor transfer

indomitable_77

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

I've got an offer from a company where they have a pre-approved labor with PD Jan 28 2004 applied in EB2. As of now, i've just started my GC process and looking forward to apply for labor in a weeks time as all the advertising and silent period is over. Also my qualifications (master's with 2 yrs exp) match the EB2 requirements. Now i'm not able to deside whether to go for it or not as there or some things that i'm not clear abt and if they pose any problem in future if i select this option.
1) My first H1 got approved in Jan 2005 ... and this labor is applied in Jan 2004. I don't know if there will be any problem for transfering pre-approved labor.
2) It was for Sr., .Net Develpor position and my work area is Data Warehousing. Both r software related but the title is kinda specific, so donno if there wud be any problem if i make change my resume to suit this labor going forward (while applying for i-140,485).
Plz share ur knowledge abt the risks involved in going for pre-approved labor in my case. Any suggestions and advises will be valuable for me at this point of time. Thanks a lot.