"pre adjudicated"

Krendel'

Registered Users (C)
Just received a letter from the Senator. He forwarded me an e-mail he got from the NSC. It's saying that my case stuck in the FBI name check (of course!), but 'the case has been pre adjudicated by the NSC".
Guys, any idea what does this "pre adjudicated" mean? Lets say my case will be out of the NC (sooner or later). Will the folks from Nebraska continue to work on my case after that (for another 2-3 years) or my case will be approved as soon as the NC is cleared?

Thank you.

I am on the same boat too. What I heard from NSC officer (on the phone) was that once the NC is clear, then the case will be assigned to an officer for final review prior to approval. She told me that once NC is clear the remaining process is supposed to be quick (but didn't state how long).

Good luck

luckyone2000 said:
I am on the same boat too. What I heard from NSC officer (on the phone) was that once the NC is clear, then the case will be assigned to an officer for final review prior to approval. She told me that once NC is clear the remaining process is supposed to be quick (but didn't state how long).

Good luck

Thanks!
Actually, the Senator said the NSC will send me a letter when my NC will be completed. Let see how long it will take for them to finish with my application.

BTW, you are really the "luckyone" :) I called them (the NSC) 3 times! And every time I've been promised to get an official reply about my case' status. Of course, I didn't get anything. This is why I had to write to the Senator.

Good luck to you too!