PR for Canada

Bubble12

Registered Users (C)
I had applied for PR for Canada for myself and my spouse 4 years ago. Yesterday I received a letter saying to send the passports for stamping. Couple of questions regarding the letter.

Once we send the passport for stamping, within how many days they return the passport.

2nd question: Within how many days you have to land in Canada before the immigrant visa is revoked

3rd question: If I want to extend the date of the submission of passport, is that possible

4th question: What information does the immigrant visa has on the passport i.e Date of Birth, Marriage date, issue date of visa, expiry date etc etc.

You answers to these questions will be appreciated.

Hi

I had applied for PR for Canada for myself and my spouse 4 years ago. Yesterday I received a letter saying to send the passports for stamping. Couple of questions regarding the letter.

Once we send the passport for stamping, within how many days they return the passport.

Depends on the visa office that you sent it to and on whether or not you supplied them with correctly filled return waybill for FedEx.

2nd question: Within how many days you have to land in Canada before the immigrant visa is revoked

Immigrant visas are valid for 1 year after the date of your medical exam.

3rd question: If I want to extend the date of the submission of passport, is that possible

If the visa office gave you instructions to submit passports within a specific time frame you must submit your passport within that time frame.

4th question: What information does the immigrant visa has on the passport i.e Date of Birth, Marriage date, issue date of visa, expiry date etc etc.

The visa itself doesn't have much information on it. It states the office that issued the visa, your first and last name, your passport number, the validity period of the visa, your immigration file number and a bunch of other reference numbers..

You answers to these questions will be appreciated.

Canadian PR

Hello,

I am also planning to apply for Canadian Immigration. I have an Engineering degree from Delhi University and 5 years of Experience in IT (Software) (2+ years in US and rest in India).

Looking at Canadian Immigration Website my occupation is not in demand (under Skilled Worker category). But if i do an online accessment on the consulting websites, i score more than required points.

Please guide me on the whole process. I can be reached on my email at mansibhalla84 AT gmail.com

Regards,
Mansi