PR Card Not Received after landing

can_applicant

Registered Users (C)
I have completed landing formalities along with my wife at Peace Bridge,For Erie on Nov 15'2007 and came back to the US.The officer had taken my friends address in Toronto and mentioned that we will be getting the PR cards in mail in 30 days.

Its been more than 3 months and I havent received my PR card although my wife got it in Dec '07 and now I'm suscipious if something went wrong with my case.I have tried calling this # 1 888 242 2100 but unable to get thru from US.

If anyone had any similar experience could you guide me through the follow up process with CIC to know if something went wrong and if its lost in mail is there any process to request a new PR card?..

Any inputs would be greatly appreciated..thanks in advance

Buy any phone card to make long distance calls.

Follow these steps
1). Dial the phone card number
2). phone card PIN
3). any number in Canada including toll free and it should work..

You will have to go and pick up the card in person, they probably won't mail it again ....

did you find out?

I have completed landing formalities along with my wife at Peace Bridge,For Erie on Nov 15'2007 and came back to the US.The officer had taken my friends address in Toronto and mentioned that we will be getting the PR cards in mail in 30 days.

Its been more than 3 months and I havent received my PR card although my wife got it in Dec '07 and now I'm suscipious if something went wrong with my case.I have tried calling this # 1 888 242 2100 but unable to get thru from US.

If anyone had any similar experience could you guide me through the follow up process with CIC to know if something went wrong and if its lost in mail is there any process to request a new PR card?..

Any inputs would be greatly appreciated..thanks in advance

Did you find out what happened to you your PR cards. We also landed in Feb 08 and haven't received the PR cards yet. When I called them they said there seems to be a problem with your pictures and you may be called to come in-person to have the pictures taken. We are going to have to wait until APR 10th.

Please let me know what you found out? and how did you manage to go back to Canada if that was the case with you.

Thanks.