PP stamping with courtsey copy.

GC1508

Registered Users (C)
I have not yet recieved the original. But yesterday I got the Courtsey copy. I have an InfoPass appointment for tomorrow morning.

Can I go there with courtsey copy.

Anyone got passport stamped with courtsey copy ?

Thanks
Approved on 08/06/04
ND 08/17/02

Yes. Many people have completed their stamping using the courtsey copy.

GC1508 said:
I have not yet recieved the original. But yesterday I got the Courtsey copy. I have an InfoPass appointment for tomorrow morning.

Thanks
Approved on 08/06/04
ND 08/17/02

GC1508 said:

Thanks
Approved on 08/06/04
ND 08/17/02
Yes. You can. When I asked the same question to my attorney, they said "yes you can use the courtesey copy". You should be OK with the courtesey copy. All the best for stampping.

How to find out if it is courtsey copy. The one that came to me directly does not say any such thing, and lawyer is yet to receive their.

Is there an indication on the approval notice that it is a courtsey copy ?

cooldude99 said:
How to find out if it is courtsey copy. The one that came to me directly does not say any such thing, and lawyer is yet to receive their.

Is there an indication on the approval notice that it is a courtsey copy ?

Congratulations on Your Approval.

It normally mentions in your copy of the approval notice, if it does not mention then once again it is a case screwups continuing at CSC wherein they are not at all organized and just do things as they please.

Do not worry too much about it being courtesy copy or original, take your notice with pictures I-94s, EADs, APs etc. and go for the stamping and get it done.

Good Luck and All The Very Best.