PP Stamping - What is the diff betn I-94 and Arrival/Departure record?

GCBored

Registered Users (C)
I got the letter from USCIS about the I-485 approval and getting my passport stamped. The letter talks about the list of documents I need to get. Two of those items in the list says 'Please bring...I-94 card, Arrival/Departure record'. My understanding is both are same. Please let me know if anyone has any different thoughts.
Thanks

LA Office Stamping Question

I live in the Orange County in the greater LA area. The local USCIS office for me is Santa Ana. Now the USCIS letter I got states that I need to go to the office located in downtown LA. And it does not mention anything about InfoPass procedure, it just states that I can go anytime between 6AM to 12PM M-F. Here are some questions,
1. Will it be a problem if I schedule an appointment and get my passport stamped in Santa Ana Office? Will there be any effect on the Plastic Card delivery? Remember the approval letter says Los Angeles office.
2. If the letter does not talk about Infopass, do I still need to get Infopass appt.?
3. The ADIT picture procedure specifies picture to be taken of right side of your face, Costco told me there is a new procedure on picture. It is the front side face and they said it should work. Any inputs???
Thanks in advance for any valuable input.