PP Stamping at Arlington INS. Any Suggestions Please??

Arlington exeperience - Passport stamped on 8/10/01 at Arlington, VA

I have this info: may be useful for you
---------------------------------------

Passport stamped on 8/10/01 at Arlington, VA

EB2-Other, PD 5/23/99, I-485 RD 8/30/00, I-485 ND 9/26/00, FP 12/7/00, AD 8/3/01

Please look at the second line for my case particulars... The entry with the same handle name at the VSC tracker has been updated.
Arrived at 5:30 a.m., already there were 30 people waiting. Doors opened at 7:25, and after security check took the elevator to 2nd floor, room 210. Had to dispose of food and drinks as those are not allowed in the room. There are two lines: Line A is for EAD, AP, Naturalization and Line B is for GC stamp, status check, etc. Officer takes all your stuff, organizes it, returns it to you and gives out a DMV style ticket. Initially, only one counter was working (out of 6) and it was going pretty slow. Once the entry doors of room 210 were closed (around 9:10, I assume that they stopped letting people in) more officers were available to process the load, so within 15 minutes 5 counters were open. We managed to get everything done by 10 a.m. although they made my wife take new GC pictures (there is a deli/photo right next to INS, 2 pics/$10). The officers were courteous and fast, the process of taking a fingerprint, signature and passport stamping on the counter took no longer than 5 minutes.
Be sure to take a driver\'s license with you as well as any EAD/AP - none of this was mentioned in the original and courtesy copy approval notice. Both notices were received by my lawyer and myself on 8/9/01.
I wish to thank Mr. Khanna for maintaining this exteremly valuable and useful message board. Also, sincere gratitude goes to Myladoor, OCT2000 and others whose efforts to provide statistics about processing times helped me keep the faith.
Best luck to everyone, may your approval soon come. I am gonna knock myself out now, waking up at 4:30 was not fun at all...

Thanks,
turlitava

Thank You!

It has good Info.

So we can\'t go with courtesy copy for this process?

You can go with Courtecy copy and get stamped. No problem.

You can go with Courtecy copy and get stamped. No problem.

My coleague, who sits next to me got stamped at Arlington with courtecy copies for him and his wife. Good luck.

Do they check your employment?

My I94 is going to expired on 11/01.
H1 extension is still pending in INS.
Going to do passport stamp next week with expired I94 card (11/01)

Do I need to bring employment letter with me?

Thanks

Evergreen

hi evergreen

I will also go to Arlington, VA. once I get my CC of approval. I hope we get the notice until Thursday.
Can we go any day? like Friday?

dasse, i am not living in east coast

I will do pp stamping in Dallas.
As I remember, Dallas office is open everyday except Wed. for appointment only.
I don\'t know about Arlington, VA.

Do you think my situation above will have problem when go to pp stamping?
I will post a message after I receive CC :) I hope I will get it on Thursday, too.

Thanks.

Evergreen

Approval Date

Hi dasse,

what is your approval date?

Mine is 10/26, i am expecting by friday.