PP stamped in Westminister

ozone

Registered Users (C)
I live in the valley but took advice from all the other posts and went to West minister in Orange County instead of LA downtown.
I must thank everybody for their awesome advice. It was smooth and the whole process took about an hour. We were there at 8 am on Thursday Apr 26, took us a little more than an hour\'s drive to get there. About 5 people at the counter where they issue tokens to go in. The guard at the main door was very friendly, he let my mom and our 2 week old to get in with us as well. Our numbers flashed in about 40 in\'s, we went to separate counters although I think we could have gone to the same counter, because officer asked if there was any other family member with me. He took my approval notice, EAD, AP and stamped my passport he also made a copy of my approval notice for me, BUT he did not take my I94\'s, they are still with me, can any of the experts out there let me know if this is going to be a problem. My wife\'s officer took everything but the AP from her. We were out of there by 9 am.

Thank you all.

No Title

Congratulations Ozone !!! You did the most approp thing and used the forum apt. Enjoy your life.