PP Stamped at Newark INS

dingdongbell

Registered Users (C)
Just got the passport stamped at the Newark INS. There were two queues. Get on the one which is on the side where they have the big head statue, not the one that is perpendicular to it. I was there at 7:15AM. They let us in at 7:30AM. You have to pass through security. Then you wait in another queue. Here you get the following docs ready.
I-94 (unstaple from passport)
All EAD cards
All Parole docs
ADIT Photographs (2)
485 Approval (I used my original)

When your turn comes the person at the counter takes all your cards and photographs and puts them in a cover staples all of the docs together with a token number. You\'ll be asked to got to room 135 which is right outside [a little to your right and then on to your left] the room.
Here you wait for your number to come up on the display in front of you. When your turn comes go to the window and they will ask you for your passport and then they will stamp it [regular rubber stamp]. Valid for 1 year from the day of stamping. The officer also told me that my card will be mailed within 6 months. I believe that this is a standard statement and that the actual cards reach you within a month from the day of passport stamping. I was out by 9:20AM.

Thank you all .
I\'ll swap between this board and the \'After the green card" board where I hope and wish to see you all one day.

No Title

Yes you can. I just got my I-551 stamped (with courtesy copy); Went around 7:30 AM and out by 11:00 AM (Details of the procedure same as the original posting)