pp stamp experience in SJ office

new comers

Registered Users (C)
I went to SJ office today to get my passport stamp done. The experience is horrible. I strongly recommend people to go to SF if possible. (I didn\'t know I can do that, otherwise I will definitely do so)

I got there at around 5:00am and waited until 9:40am to get in. There are about 140 people in front of me. The way SJ handles the cases are really weird. They don\'t go FIFO. The Passport stamp cases are left to the end. Actually I got out of there at 3:50pm with only The whole process took 10 and half hours. I saw someone came at 3:00am and got their passport stamped at 12:00pm. Anyway, I hope I won\'t need to do it again in 6 months.

Hope that helps.

Sorry to hear about your ordeal

It seems that your case was worse than average, and as you say, it makes going to San Francisco more appealing. On other note, why going again in 6 months, even if you don\'t get the card before that you don\'t in practice need the stamp unless you plan to travel or change jobs. Mostly for travel, because you can fill out the I-9 with driver\'s license and the updated social security number card (i.e. go to get the conditions removed from your card) with the restrictive language.

My 2 cents.