Potential GOOD news for retrogression..

Yes that will be good move and might free up atleast half of EB quota.., if not more ..

But for most of forum guys .. its the country quota thats killing .. Hope the redefine the cut-off based on population ..

A increase form 7% to say 10% might not ease the guys form heavly populated countries

eBhola said:
But for most of forum guys .. its the country quota thats killing .. Hope the redefine the cut-off based on population ..

A increase form 7% to say 10% might not ease the guys form heavly populated countries

If Andhra Pradesh secedes from Indian union, EB dates for rest of India would become current.
Either that or have a seperate EB category called EB-AP for telugus.

Last edited by a moderator:
armie said:
If Andhra Pradesh secedes from Indian union, EB dates for rest of India would become current.
Either that or have a seperate EB category called EB-AP for tulugus.

I liked Ur idea ... why Andhra .. just that Hyderabad ... Lets say its still that princely state ... and have EB-HYD as well ..

Hmm just kidding .. no hame ment for our Gulti guys.

If i understand correctly, gultis are people from Hyd??
Are you guys jealous of Gultis ????

Enjoy Life.....

Devdas

Armie and EBhola ment no offense to any community. It was just a joke. :D

I persanaly think probably they are one of the intelligent community that is why so many of them are here.

If they move North India to new category, then south Indians would have no visa restrictions as all of south India could get classified as developed country ;)

PS: Northies could use all the 7 % LOL

mydearcard said:
Devdas

Armie and EBhola ment no offense to any community. It was just a joke. :D

I persanaly think probably they are one of the intelligent community that is why so many of them are here.

yes its was just an joke...

Ahhh the Hyderabad is a software capital of India with all major software gaints like microsoft --- oracle -- etc have there development center there.

Nehru khush hua ,hum Non reliable Indian pe

This thread is answering age old question "How India got devided" . :rolleyes:
Now I know the answer.Just for GC cut off date to make current ,we are ready to for partition with deals and options like AP,Hydrabad,North India,South India.Great .Gandhi ,Nehru khush hua ,hum Non reliable Indian pe.
Are Yera log thora sharam karo ,abhi aajadi (and partition ) ke 60 shaal hi hue hai.Dusre partion ki baat suru kar diya.Jay ho .Jay ho.. :D :D

blessed_by_INS said:
This thread is answering age old question "How India got devided" . :rolleyes:
Now I know the answer.Just for GC cut off date to make current ,we are ready to for partition with deals and options like AP,Hydrabad,North India,South India.Great .Gandhi ,Nehru khush hua ,hum Non reliable Indian pe.
Are Yera log thora sharam karo ,abhi aajadi (and partition ) ke 60 shaal hi hue hai.Dusre partion ki baat suru kar diya.Jay ho .Jay ho.. :D :D

May I request Mr Moderator to delete this discussion.
It is ilogical to discuss and read comments like this in this immigration forum. The things started as joke is leading nowhere and wasting readers time.