Post your case status in this thread (Approvals only)

MDwatch

Registered Users (C)
Guys, I am having a hard time maintaining the tracker and with the new case status check now online, it is going to be even worse.

I kindly ask people to post their case status in this thread if it shows approved and then post your info in the correct thread once you receive the letter from the BEC.

It would be really halpful and considerate from you to help me with the tracker.

Thanks
MDWatch

Hi MDwatch,

Thanks for all the hardworks!

My case is certified according to the link below.
http://www.pbls.doleta.gov/pbls_pds.cfm

SWA : VA- RIR - EB3
PD : 07/28/03

Not yet received the LC yet.

VAGCwaiting

MDwatch said:
Guys, I am having a hard time maintaining the tracker and with the new case status check now online, it is going to be even worse.

I kindly ask people to post their case status in this thread if it shows approved and then post your info in the correct thread once you receive the letter from the BEC.

It would be really halpful and considerate from you to help me with the tracker.

Thanks
MDWatch

My case is also approved

MDWatch my case is also approved but waiting for physical paper:
Details

Priority Date: 05/20/2003
RIR/CA

Case Certified

My and my Freind(zairy freind) case # Shows "CERTIFIED" according to case status check site.

Few days before it was INPROCESS in test site. Both of us details are same.

Certified

My labor is certified too!!..I came to know yesterday..Website shows "Certified"...
Did anybody recieved the physical evidence from the DOL??? From past few days i see lot of approvals...I wonder are they really approved...I am checking with my lawer if they got any letter or not...

Guys...if you received any letter ..please share the info

Jay22
RIR-EB3-CT
RD-JULY2003
45 Days Letter-Yes
Labor -Certified(as per website)

2001 Case certified

MDWatch pls. update the tracker with my info

State MD
RIR EB3
PD June 2001
Case # P-04271-xxxxx
45 Day Rx - Feb 2005 (replied quickly)
Case Certified : Aug 22, 2006
Letter received: Sept 11 2006

Thanks for maintaining the tracker with deligence.

See you all in the I-140 forum