Possibility of second RFE on EVL... Ideas?

cbarus

Registered Users (C)
Guys-

If you look at my signature, I changed 2 jobs after 180 days of 485 RD. AC21 has been submitted last June. I got an RFE last month for EVL and the response was received by BCIS on 5th Feb. No news yet from them.... Now I am ready for another shift in the job.... Do you guys think, USCIS might come back a second time for EVL before adjucating the status? If yes, does it really matter?

I know there are no guarentees, just trying to get a feel of what you think.

As ever, your time and thoughts are greatly appreciated.

there is no firm requirement that you need to inform INS about your job change. if possible, keep your current address unchanged and you may get the approval without 2nd RFE.

cbarus said:
Guys-

If you look at my signature, I changed 2 jobs after 180 days of 485 RD. AC21 has been submitted last June. I got an RFE last month for EVL and the response was received by BCIS on 5th Feb. No news yet from them.... Now I am ready for another shift in the job.... Do you guys think, USCIS might come back a second time for EVL before adjucating the status? If yes, does it really matter?

I know there are no guarentees, just trying to get a feel of what you think.

As ever, your time and thoughts are greatly appreciated.

That fact that you still has not received back anything from them does not necessarily mean that you will got a new RFE from them. You have to wait 60 days, and after that you may ask them what in the hell they are doing again...