poor Comcast!

chicharon

Registered Users (C)
Comcast,when we can see your book?
Because you said:

"Greetings to you all,

This morning I attended my I485 interview at the Atlanta district office and I received my approval on the spot (actually I had to wait in the waiting room for a few more hours while the officer checked with Nebraska for an asylee visa number).

I am glad that this was finally behind me.

Please let me know if you have any questions pertaining to my immigration experience. Sooner or later I will write a book about this"

"You are not going to believe my timeline. I first applied for asylum in August 1991, on the day the Soviet hardliners launched their abortive coup. I was first scheduled for an interview in August 1997 but the asylum officer cancelled it without giving a reason. I was finally interviewed in December 1998. I applied for adjustment in January 2000. I was finerprinted last summer"

POOR COMCAST!!! Just for the asylee GC, you waited for almost 15 years,
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

What is your point?

Learn some immigration history. The asylum system in the early 1990's was a miserable failure. Hundreds of thousands of applicants who applied at the time are still not interviewed for their asylum claims as of today in 2006. It was standard for people who applied in the early 1990's to wait a long time for asylum approval and then because of the 10K cap for green card.

Last edited by a moderator: