Police Clearance certificate from Myanmar(Burma)

soumi

Registered Users (C)
I was working in Myanmar(burma) for more than a year . I am going for consular Processing (Mumbai) . do i need a Police Clearance certificate from Myanmar (burma).
I heard that some countries dosen't give PCC . does anyone know which all countries fall in those lists .

thanks.

I worked in Burma ( Myanmar) for more than a year but never stayed there at a stretch. i went in and out of the country and every time i made a new visa . after every 3 - 4 months i will go back to India , stay there for 1 month and made a new visa and went to Burma.

In such a case do i need a Police Clearance Certificate ? from the link send by bmh_in_oz i saw that it is available and can obtain the certificate is through close relatives still in Burma.

I worked there . i don't have any relative or friend there . do i have to travel to that country and get the Police Clearance Certificate ? It is not logical to travel to Burma for police clearance Certificate . I got my packet 3 . now do i have to make a trip to Burma ? :confused:
Please help.