• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Police certificates and pictures!

mimib

Registered Users (C)
Please help!

1.If I lived in the US for more than a year after my 16th birthday do I have to get a police certificate clearance from there? I'm so confused.

2. What kind of pictures do I take with me to the interview?

3.If I have further questions about what sort of documents to bring to the interview should I call KCC or the US embassy in my home country.

Thanks in advance. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!:)

1. no, you dont need police clearance from us.
2. you should bring visa pictures with you. requirements are the same as when you applied for dv.
3. on your us embassy website you can find all the required documents. you can also call the embassy.

1. no, you dont need police clearance from us.
2. you should bring visa pictures with you. requirements are the same as when you applied for dv.
3. on your us embassy website you can find all the required documents. you can also call the embassy.
Thank you so much. It's just that it said on the website that you must bring police certificates from all countries you have lived in for more than a year after your sixteenth birthday. that's why I asked about that.