Police certificate for Bangladesh

needsadvise

Registered Users (C)
My question is regarding the requirements for Police certificate from Bangladesh. My husband needs to get his police clearance, however I am unsure as to whether he needs to get it from every place that he lived in or not. The form instructions says to put every place where the person has lived for longer than 6 months after the age of 16.

My husband lived in a different part of the country for college, will it be a big deal for NVC if he just gets the police clearance for his primary residence and not for the places where he studied and worked?

Would you suggest that I don't mention his occupation and leave it blank since I am not using his occupation or income in AOS?

Thanks in advance for your advise.

I assume you are talking about the DS-230 form when you are talking about leaving the "occupation" field blank.
DS-230 has nothing to do with AOS, his current employment, as well as all other employment history must be disclosed.

Also, DS-230 specifically asks for the list of all places the applicant has resided for at least 6-months since turning 16. Also, if you take a look at this page - http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3195.html#police , it does explicitly say that a PCC is required from all places where the applicant had lived more than 6 mos since turning 16.

I would say try submitting just the PCC for the current residence - and in the mean time try to obtain PCC for the other place he has lived in the past. If NVC requires the other, you will get an RFE.