Pls Respond!!!

rosaly

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I received an e-mail about RFE generation in my I485 case on Aug 5th from VSC, I or my lawyer haven't received it yet as of Aug 11th, address has not changed since I485 filing. How long does it usually take? considering I live in CA?? do they mail it the same day? will CIS provide me a copy if requested? Anyone in the same boat as I? Pls post your replies.

Thanks,
Rosaly.

rosaly,
Do not worry. Hopefully you or your Lawyer should get the RFE by the end of the week. Usually by the time they say they sent it, it takes around a week to week and half.

Good Luck,
Rajsar

Hi Rosaly,
I am in the same boat as you are.. I called USCIS for address changes last month 7/16. After that I had several LUD changes.. And I received an email saying RFE is issued on 8/4. Neither me nor my lawyer recieved in mail yet. I am hoping to receive it soon as well. I have same question How does my address change effects my lawyer not getting the RFE notice? May be USCIS screwed my address but what about lawyer???

I think rajsar is right may be it takes longer than we are expecting...

rosaly said:
Hi,

I received an e-mail about RFE generation in my I485 case on Aug 5th from VSC, I or my lawyer haven't received it yet as of Aug 11th, address has not changed since I485 filing. How long does it usually take? considering I live in CA?? do they mail it the same day? will CIS provide me a copy if requested? Anyone in the same boat as I? Pls post your replies.

Thanks,
Rosaly.
My Lawyer finally received the RFE on last friday..