PLS HELP! "V" visa application is under "Administrative Review"

gray fats

I need input from anyone. I have a pending "V" visa application in US Embassy/Manila. I submitted my papers last May 26. Last July 02, there was a call from the embassy and I was told that visa could have been okay but there is a problem on our marriage cert and I was advised that they\'re going to verify it and will take a month for them to call again. The caller didn\'t give details of the problem although I\'m confident that the result of their verification will be positive since said cert was authentic.I secured it from the authorized agency and printed on the security paper. Last Aug 14, I made a f-up call and I was told that my paper is subject for Administrative Review. My questions are:
1. What is the minimum and maximum timeline to finish an Administrative Review?
2. Is there a way for me to push the consul to prioritize my case because my medical results will expire in November?

Pls help me as I\'m very much worried that our papers will be stucked for a while. The DOS said the "V" visa applications are to be processed quickly, but embassy here in Manila doesn\'t live to this expectation!!!
Thank you so much for any input!!!