Please think

SuperBabu

Registered Users (C)
After going through some of the messages posted on this board, I am writing this ...

I think we are all(atleat most of us) are highly educated and browse this site to get some information about GC, which affects of future, so lets concentrate on the info, be positive, use good language, respect other nations and US, respect for other religions etc.

I really appreciate Myladoor, Bhanu Kuchibhotla(BEC,AP??), Hanuman etc. Lets help self and each other.

Thanks

No Title

I totally agree with what you have written I guess we should keep this on top to keep everybody reminding of your comment

No Title

Good Point SuperBabu and I am glad that you brought it up.

I just disagree with one point that it\'s not how higly they are educated. it\'s the moral background of the person, which is lot to do with their family or friends background

Wisdom is different from culture. You can see better (kind) words and actions from people who are poor and non educated!!

No Title

Good Point SuperBabu and I am glad that you brought it up.

I just disagree with one point that it\'s not how higly they are educated. it\'s the moral background of the person, which is lot to do with their family or friends background

Wisdom is different from culture. You can see better (kind) words and actions from people who are poor and non educated!!

No Title

Registered alien, yes

definitely it is more culture than education, which teaches one about morals. Thanks for your comments.

Lets spread the message of love and co-existence.

No Title

Good thought Super tabu!!!
It would be really wonderful if we try to keep this board purely to exchange INS related information in a civilized manner. All of us out here are frustrated but loosing our minds does not really take us any place and it will not speed up the process either.
Lets try to be Optimistic - am sure our day too will come soon....