please tell me if this reference is ok for RFE

IDM

Registered Users (C)
I only have 3 days left for the RFE, please tell me if this reference is ok

this is from the indepedent expert, she did strongly support my application,
but about my work, she said,

"In ongoing work on the prevention and early diagnosis of XX disease, she is reportly developing an improved assay to monitor patients at risk for the disease. She states that a threshold value of XX is associated with an increased risk of disease. This research is aimed at lowering the incidence of disease and improving the long-term survival of XX patients. She also states that she has developed an assay for XX, this will XXX"

do you think these word are OK? should I include it in my RFE file? at the time she wrote the reference, she also invited me to join her lab.

Thank you.

I think the letter is fine. May I ask which center you are in and what was the RFE about?

Thanks a lot.

In ongoing work on the prevention and early diagnosis of XX disease, she is reportly developing an improved assay to monitor patients at risk for the disease. She states that a threshold value of XX is associated with an increased risk of disease. This research is aimed at lowering the incidence of disease and improving the long-term survival of XX patients. She also states that she has developed an assay for XX, this will XXX

I think this sentence should change to "For ongoing work on the prevention and early diagnosis of XX disease, she has developed an improved assay to monitor patients at risk for the disease. She has also demonstrated that a threshold value of XX is associated with an increased risk of disease. This research has significantly contributed to lowering the incidence of disease and improving the long-term survival of XX patients. In addition, she also developed an assay for XX, which will XXX", otherwise I do not think the letter carries some weight especially for RFE.

Last edited by a moderator:
it is in VSC,

the RFE is how to demonstrate you are better than others.

thanks for the answer.