Please share if you had LUD on I-485 in Oct and seen any activities lately

magic_mail

Registered Users (C)
Please share your thoughts if you had LUD on I-485 in Oct and seen any activities lately.

i had latest LUD on 10/03/07

Called the IO in TSC

Today I called the TSC around 11:00 cst and got through 20 minutes. Lucky me.

The IO was a lady, sweet voice.. She told me that seems every clear, RFE response received, newest FP just received recently. (FP was done on 7/3/07). The case is IN TRAINSIT to an officer, just have to wait until the officer pick up the case.

Not sure this is good news nor bad. To be honest, I just have no feeling now.. I just applied AP myself days ago, continue my normal life without GC..

even myself feeling left out...and feeling if ever we will get GC approval by any mean or chance(as per me GC is like lottery)......it will be a regular stuff...nothing special.....
we have got our 5th EAD&AP renewed...so long we are getting AP&EAD we are ok...

Today I called the TSC around 11:00 cst and got through 20 minutes. Lucky me.

The IO was a lady, sweet voice.. She told me that seems every clear, RFE response received, newest FP just received recently. (FP was done on 7/3/07). The case is IN TRAINSIT to an officer, just have to wait until the officer pick up the case.

Not sure this is good news nor bad. To be honest, I just have no feeling now.. I just applied AP myself days ago, continue my normal life without GC..

Its just plain annoying for anyone who is waiting for 3+ years.

I really hope these dumb idiots at USCIS TSC pick up 485 with RD's in 2002/2003/2004 which were transferred from VSC but when all these got transferred their RD's at TSC became 3/2007. Hope these dumb folks dont approve those who applied 485s in TSC with RD 2005/2006/2007(Jan, Feb & Mar) before us. That will make me file a massive lawsuit.