Please review my credentials

Robin555

Registered Users (C)
Could I please get all of your opinions about my credentials for EB2 Schedule A group 2, Alien of Exceptional Ability. I believe that a LC would not be approved since my position would be snagged quite fast. Not because of the large amount of qualified candidates but because there are inadequate descriptions in the DOL data base to give my position its full description. I believe that if my company posts a job this way, it could easily be argued there are qualified persons available.

I have a BSA in Agriculture in Agronomy majoring in Crop Science and minoring in Soils and Ag Econ. from the University of Saskatchewan. It is recognized as an equivalent to a full degree here in the US. I have over 5 years of full time experience from Location Agronomist to working for an independent crop consulting company.

I published a Thesis on incorporating Hog Manure into a crop management system. I have my Practicing Agrologist from the Saskatchewan Institute of Agrologists, affiliated with the Agricultural Institute of Canada. I am also an International Certified Crop Advisor and am a member of the American Society of Agronomy. I have won first place in a Provincial competition called Team Challenge at the College of Agriculture.

I have my Professional Crop Scouting certification and have extensive experience in farm planning including grain marketing backed by several courses.

I published a quarterly newsletter for Cargill and I was the First Farm Marketing Representative in the Farm Service Group to enter into the Top 5% Monthly Sales Category for the 2001 – 2002 crop season for Cargill.

I have experience in implementing Site Specific Variable Rate Fertility programs.

Please let me know what you think about me qualifying for EB2, Schedule A Group II Aliens of Exceptional Ability. The hardest part is also proving national interest. I don't need an NIW or LC in this category, right?

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator: