Please reply- Urgent

samgoody12

Registered Users (C)
I got my 2FP today( My ND SEP 2002) and the fingerprint date is 7 sep in Boston. I am currently out in New Jersey and i am planning to get fingerprints in local office.

Also, i am planning to get married this week in civil ceremony so that i can apply derivative application for my fiancee. Is it possible to wait for her receipt notice and go for finger prints together?

What are the chances we will be approved at the same time. In worst case scenario what would be waiting time for approval of her application. Please reply..

Congratulations!

You may consider rescheduling your FP2. In theory, your case can be approved any time after giving the fingerprint, and you don't want that to happen before you file for the bride.

My understanding is that once USCIS receives the application of your wife, it will be linked to your file. So there is a chance that you will be approved at the same time. If she goes with you for your FP2, USCIS may even take her fingerprint without a notice...and you can spend the honeymoon in St Alban, Vermont.

Speaking of the worst scenario, I am not sure if a transfer is likely...

Last edited by a moderator: