Please register to vote

I am asking this question here. One thing mentioned after getting citizenship was updating status with DMV.
Planning for future, what does one has to do to update status with DMV. How does this process work?
I am in Texas.
How do I find DMV in my county/city?
Is DMV same as department of public safety? Same office where you renew or get your Drivers license?

It is not so funny.
Not every state has DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles). For example, in Michigan, the government brunch which handles the motor vehicle registration, driver's license and voter registration is called Department of State. Each county has brunch offices. I lived in Michigan for 5 years when I moved to east coast, I did not know there is DMV.
So I can understand this guy. Of course it did not take me very long to figured out what is DMV and where is it. Goodluck!

It is not so funny.
Not every state has DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles). For example, in Michigan, the government brunch which handles the motor vehicle registration, driver's license and voter registration is called Department of State. Each county has brunch offices. I lived in Michigan for 5 years when I moved to east coast, I did not know there is DMV.
So I can understand this guy. Of course it did not take me very long to figured out what is DMV and where is it. Goodluck!

But I assume that you know where to get a driving license in your state, regardless of the name.