Please recommend immigratin attorney in Tri-state area-- usavisanow?

ninghan78

Hi,

I'm ready to start my green card case now. My case would be simple, because I have a US master's degree and 5 years relative experience.

I have contacted attorneys at American Immigration Network (usvisanow.com) and Barst & Mukamal (barstmukamal.com, sb. recommend them in another forum and the attorney's name is Debrah Notkin). My biggest concern is my case will definitely be filed with PERM and EB-2. Since nobody has real experience with PERM so far, how can I make sure these attorneys are reliable? Right now they both said they can put the ads comply with PERM requirement. The latter firm apparently has lots of experience because it is a very old firm in NYC, but they are charging for a pretty high rate. While the first firm offers reasonable rate.

Does anybody here have any experience with these people? or do you have any good ones to recommend? I'm located in Pennsylvania so NY, NJ, MD etc. lawyers all work for me.

Thanks a lot.

ninghan78 said:
Hi,

I'm ready to start my green card case now. My case would be simple, because I have a US master's degree and 5 years relative experience.

I have contacted attorneys at American Immigration Network (usvisanow.com) and Barst & Mukamal (barstmukamal.com, sb. recommend them in another forum and the attorney's name is Debrah Notkin). My biggest concern is my case will definitely be filed with PERM and EB-2. Since nobody has real experience with PERM so far, how can I make sure these attorneys are reliable? Right now they both said they can put the ads comply with PERM requirement. The latter firm apparently has lots of experience because it is a very old firm in NYC, but they are charging for a pretty high rate. While the first firm offers reasonable rate.

Does anybody here have any experience with these people? or do you have any good ones to recommend? I'm located in Pennsylvania so NY, NJ, MD etc. lawyers all work for me.

Thanks a lot.
I'm going to use the service of "USAVISANOW" for PERM and EB-2 just like your case. I just heard from one of my collegue who said their service is OK. But I am still not sure. If you get further information, please share, thanks.

I'd suggest Steve Navarre at Mmhpc. Very knowledgable, punctual and down-to-earth. Based in Chicago area.